Jennifer Aniston at 42, sports a perfect physique


Jennifer Aniston at 42, sports a perfect physique, but what is your beauty secret? The actress has confessed during an interview on Contactmusic: "I've never been a fanatic when it comes to what I eat.
I've always found that I can stay fit and avoid junk foods and eating healthily, exercising regularly and practicing. I have no formula. "

Physical activity is Jennifer's favorite yoga: "I love doing yoga. I have more energy if I can workout for 20 minutes a day. If I get enough exercise I can eat what I want and not worry about my weight or my appearance. If I put on some weight, I just eat more fish and salads for a week and exercise four or five times a week instead of twice or thrice.

The important thing is to stick to a healthy routine. I feel better after a good workout and it gives you more energy throughout the day. "

At the end is more of the same: a healthy diet and exercise. But this is really just the secret of Jennifer and her colleagues?a

0 comments:

Post a Comment